When you’ve been injured in a car accident, motorcycle crash, semi-truck accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, insurance bad faith, or any other type of personal injury, you’re probably dealing with many things that don’t make any sense. You’re in pain, you’ve got medical bills to pay, you may not be able to work and the insurance company is just not helping you. You need an experienced personal injury attorney to help you navigate the difficult, complicated and confusing path to recovery.
Why choose The Bendinelli Law Firm?
Although they may seem helpful at the beginning, insurance companies are experts at denying claims. At the end of the day, the insurance companies are really in the business of protecting their bottom line. It’s important to know that the insurance companies know which attorneys and law firms in Westminster and Denver are willing and able to take a case to trial if necessary to obtain a fair settlement.
At The Bendinelli Law Firm, P.C., your personal injury is not just another case to us. The relationships we form with our clients are important. Because we know how the insurance companies work, we want to make sure that the insurance company treats you fairly and you recover (whether it’s through negotiation or through a jury trial) what Colorado law says you are entitled to.
When you work with us:
- Since 1999, The Bendinelli Law Firm has obtained millions of dollars in trial verdicts and settlements for our personal injury clients.
- We’ve handled car accidents, wrongful death, insurance bad faith and all types of personal injury cases just like yours in Westminster, the Denver Metro area and all across the state of Colorado. Our extensive knowledge and experience with Colorado personal injury law can make a difference to your case.
- There are no upfront costs to you—most personal injury cases are accepted on a contingency basis. What does this mean for you? It means we don’t get paid until we attain a settlement or jury verdict for you.
- Even if you don’t have health insurance and the at-fault driver’s insurance won’t pay your medical bills―we can help. We’ll work with your doctors, therapists, and other medical
providers to ensure you receive the treatment you need to recover from your injuries.
- Your initial consultation is FREE and confidential. We’ll carefully evaluate your case and answer any questions you may have.
What to Expect When You Work with The Bendinelli Law Firm
At the Bendinelli Law Firm, P.C., we pledge that your personal injury case will be handled in such a way that we never lose sight of your best interests. We are small enough to provide the individual care and attention that all of our clients deserve, but we’re also big enough to have the substantial resources necessary for a successful outcome.
We’re one of Denver’s premiere personal injury law firms and we’ll provide the following
services when you work with our attorneys:
- Once you become a client, we deal with the insurance company so you won’t have to. You can
focus on recovering from your injuries and returning to your normal life.
- In order to protect your legal rights, we carefully investigate and document the facts of your case. When we negotiate with the insurance company, we provide all the appropriate documentation to present a strong personal injury claim.
- We make sure our clients are updated and informed of the progress on their personal injury case. We understand not knowing what’s going on with your case just adds to the stress you’re already experiencing.
- While most personal injury cases never need to go to trial―we’re ready to take your case to trial if necessary. Many personal injury law firms may try to settle your case quickly because they don’t want to go to trial. Insurance companies know which personal injury law firms are willing to litigate, and this can be a determining factor in their settlement offers.
- If the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement, the car accident lawyers at The Bendinelli Law Firm have successfully tried hundreds of cases and we’re ready to litigate on your behalf.
Call Us When It Counts
Whether you are a victim of a car accident, an accident caused by a drunk, impaired or texting driver, or any personal injury, you and your family can suffer both emotionally and physically from this ordeal. The time period immediately following your personal injury or the death of a loved one is typically filled with confusion and uncertainty, but it can also be the most critical to your personal injury claim. The Denver and Westminster personal injury attorneys at the Bendinelli Law Firm, P.C. are here to help victims negotiate the legal maze of seemingly unending obstacles and from making costly mistakes.
Our attorneys can assist with the following:
- There are Colorado laws that limit how long after you’ve been injured that you may file a claim for your car accident or any other personal injury. The experienced personal injury attorneys at The Bendinelli Law Firm can make sure you do not miss these important deadlines.
- It’s important that you get medical treatment as soon as possible. If even if your injury seems minor and you think you’ll probably feel better in a few days, it’s always best to get it checked out. There’s medical evidence that supports that the symptoms of “soft-tissue”
or “whiplash” type injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents can remain hidden for a long time and can permanently affect your health if not treated.
- The at-fault driver’s insurance company may try to pressure you to sign paperwork or accept a check without you fully understanding what you’re consenting to. It is so important that you do not sign any paperwork or cash a check from the insurance company until you talk to a Denver or Westminster personal injury attorney who is familiar with Colorado motor vehicle accident laws.
Call us today at (303) 732-6609 and we’ll answer any questions you may have. Your initial consultation is confidential and free with no obligation. The advantages of talking to a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible can make a major difference to your personal injury claim.