The law can be a powerful tool, and too often we see that tool being used as a weapon against “the little guy.” Kate has been in practice since 2009, first as an environmental litigator fighting both industry and government to help people whose health or property was threatened. Now she has joined the Bendinelli team to help you get back what was taken from you by someone else’s negligence, whether that’s getting your medical bills covered, your property repaired, or your pain and suffering compensated. Insurance companies have teams of attorneys working to keep you from receiving justice. Make sure you have a team fighting for you.
Kate graduated from Vermont Law School in 2008, and received an LLM from the University of Colorado, Boulder in 2013. She has practiced in New York and Washington, D.C., but moved back to Colorado in 2012 in order to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle, the spectacular scenery, and the down-to-earth Colorado culture.
- Colorado Bar Association, CTLA
- 2009 (New York, withdrawn)
- 2011 (D.C., withdrawn)
- 2013 – Colorado
- 2014 – District of Colorado and the 10th Circuit
- Northern Arizona University (BS in environmental science) 2004
- Vermont Law School (JD) 2008
- University of Colorado at Boulder (LLM in natural resources) 2013