When you’ve been injured due to no fault of your own—every injury is personal!
Marco F. Bendinelli, the founding shareholder, built this practice upon 2 primary convictions – to serve the needs of his clients, and to practice law with excellence. Never wavering from these foundational principles, he now leads a team of some of the best legal talent in the State of Colorado. He, along with a full staff of litigation and investigative experts, ensures that each case is given thorough attention.
Mr. Bendinelli’s practice is devoted to representing individuals and families who suffered injury or death caused by the negligence or wrongful conduct of others. Over the course of his career, Mr. Bendinelli has litigated cases, not only in Colorado, but across the country. From Los Angeles to Miami he’s been involved in all types of personal injury cases. Whether it is Semi-Truck, Wrongful Death, Insurance Bad Faith, Car Accident, Motorcycle, and Drunk Driving Victim cases, he has achieved a long history of success. Mr. Bendinelli’s reputation as a highly respected trial attorney has been earned one case at a time, by trying numerous cases to juries, successfully obtaining large verdicts.
Mr. Bendinelli obtained his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh, earning a “University Scholar designation,” and graduating magna cum laude. He was awarded his Juris Doctorate designation from Regent University School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Bendinelli earned distinction as a member of the Law Review, where his work became nationally published. His work has been cited in multiple Supreme Court cases. After graduating from Law School, he completed a Judicial Clerkship in the Federal District Court of Virginia, 4th district.
Mr. Bendinelli is also very active with the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. He has been honored to be a featured speaker for the convention and seminars held statewide. He has also served as faculty with the Young Lawyers Division, volunteering his time to train younger lawyers, increasing their skills and equipping them to become effective trial advocates.
When not advocating for his clients, Mr. Bendinelli volunteers at the Salvation Army, enjoys traveling, riding his motorcycle, and is an accomplished musician.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers
- Co-Chair Auto Litigators Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Insurance Law Section Member
- Motor Vehicle Collision Section Member
- Premises Liability Section Member
- Professional Negligence Section Member
- Insurance Law Section Member
- 1997 Colorado and U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- 1996 State of Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth District
- 1995 Law Regent University of Law, J.D.
- 1993 University of Pittsburgh, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- Willhite v. Rodriguez-Cera, 274 P.3d 1233 (Colo. 2012).
- Marco F. Bendinelli & James T. Edsall, Defense of Others: Origins, Requirements, Limitations and Ramifications, 5 Regent U. L. Rev. 153 (1995).
- Banning v. Prester, 317 P.3d 1284 (Colo. App. 2012).
- Pena v. Indus. Claim Appeals Office of State of Colorado, 117 P.3d 84 (Colo. App. 2004).
- People v. Willner, 879 P.2d 19 (Colo. 1994).
- “A Multitude of Motions”, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), 2004
- “Effective Cross Examination of the Defense Expert”, CTLA Young Lawyers Division, 2006
- “Motions and Evidence Made Easy: Top 10 Motions”, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), 2007
- “How to Try a Case When the Insurance Company Declares Nuclear Warfare“, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), 2010
- “Why Should the Jury Care?”, CTLA Roundtable, 2016